Fixed: Hp Color Laserjet 3550 Not Working On Computers – 3 Ways to Install Laptop Drivers Or Windows OS Computer Easily – On a computer or laptop device, there is a system called a driver. What is the feature of the driver?, the function of the driver is definitely required by computer and also laptop computer tools, whether it’s an old or brand-new laptop.
HP Color LaserJet 3550 review HP Color LaserJet 3550 CNET from HP Color LaserJet 3550, source:cnet.com
This driver functions like a supporter, and this driver supports software and also hardware efficiency to make sure that the computer system/ windows system is integrated when used. A lot more particularly, this driver is a system that is used to run equipment/ equipments. Without drivers, it is difficult for your equipment to work efficiently.
Exactly How To Install Laptop Drivers Easily
1. By hand
- Open the Device Manager on your laptop/ computer system, exactly how to click Start on the bottom left of the desktop computer. At the search screen, type Device Manager and afterwards enter.
- Wait a minute till you are guided to the Device Manager menu. To mount and update drivers, just right-click on the hardware you wish to update, then click Update Driver Software.
- Then you will certainly be provided a selection in between setting up the driver online or offline. Nevertheless, if when installing the driver, you are attached to wifi, you much better install it online. Nonetheless, if you are not on-line, you better install it online.
- I suggest that you install the driver online, as it’s less complicated as well as you will certainly be routed to one of the most recent variation.
- For on the internet installation pick the Search Automatically as revealed below.
- Then the driver system will certainly look for the driver you wish to update.
- Comply with the following steps, as well as await the software to mount effectively.
2. Utilizing the Driver CD
- Insert the CD including your laptop drivers into the laptop. Wait until there is a notification that the CD has gone into the laptop computer.
- If you are logged in, go to Windows Explore/ File Explorer.
- Later a brand-new disk will show up, that disc is the form of the CD that you put earlier.
- Right click on Computer > Properties.
- After that on the top left click Device Manager, wait a minute until you are directed to the device manager menu.
- Right-click on the device you want to set up/ upgrade driver on, after that click Update Driver Software once more. Later there is an option similar to this
- Select No, not this moment, then click Next.
- After that later on an alternative such as this will appear once more
- Select Install from a checklist or particular place (Advanced) then click following.
- Later there will be extra pictures like the one below
- Check Search removable media as well as Include this location in the search after that click Next.
- Afterwards click Browse to locate the driver on the cd-rom. If you have actually found it then click Okay/ following.
- Await the driver installment procedure to be effective, when it’s finished there will be a Restart Computer notice. Simply reactivate your laptop to see the impacts of the driver installment.
3. Utilizing DriverPack Solution Software
- Besides making use of a CD, there is an additional method to set up the driver without a CD, specifically by using the driverpack services software.
- Download the software first at DriverPack Solution, this file is in the type of ISO, so you have to alter it to ROM using daemon devices.
- If it has actually been downloaded and modified with daemon tools, open up the software.
- Wait on the loading to end up, it could take a while due to the fact that the software will scan for drivers on your laptop/ computer system. When the scan is complete, a display screen such as this will certainly show up
- Click Install Automatically to install all the drivers on your laptop.
- Await the installment procedure to complete, later on when it’s finished it will certainly claim The Driver Has Been Installed.
- Lastly, reboot your laptop to see the impacts of the driver installation.